We're getting ready to go to South America! It’s our first trip since February 2015 and I'm so excited to meet with our artisans, hear their updates and see the incredible pieces they've been working on. Anytime I travel internationally, I have a few staple items that I always bring along. Here's a list of my top 5:
1. Comfortable, lightweight clothes - mostly cotton! Not only is it hot but we spend many hours en route to various locations, so comfort is key!
2. Backup power for my iPhone. I use my phone to stay organized and document my trip with photos, and sometimes it’s not easy to charge on the go.
3. Healthy pre-packaged snacks. I also typically bring some turkey jerky for some on-the-go protein since sometimes meals and daily activities can be unpredictable.
4. A good pair of sunglasses, most of our artisans are in very sunny climates!
5. My Casi Necklace from our Made From Fruit™ line. It’s so easy to dress up or down and pairs with literally every outfit I own.Stay tuned for news and updates from our trip!