What do scientists, writers, and social workers have in common? They’re all in the list of top 10 heaviest coffee drinkers. Whether you take your drink black, or with the skilled talent of your neighborhood barista, there’s no denying that coffee is a staple in the lives of many.
Our line of handmade jewelry features a few special pieces handmade from 100% Colombian coffee beans. Our Cafe Rosa Necklace, Moca Bracelet, and Cafe Earrings are favorites among coffee drinkers and Fair Trade enthusiasts alike, and add that perfect conversation piece to your Spring style.
Need a tasty treat to compliment your coffee-loving style? Here’s our favorite recipe for a simple mocha latte, you probably have all 3 ingredients you need right at home!
Gather the following ingredients:
- 8oz strong-brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons hot chocolate powder
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- Stir the brewed coffee and hot chocolate mix together in an oversized mug.
- Warm the milk to around 100° F and whisk swiftly for about one minute, until it starts to foam.
- Pour the frothy milk into your coffee.
- Optional: garnish with whipped cream, a dusting of hot chocolate mix, or stir with a candy cane.
Whether you say “coffee” (English), el café (Spanish), kofi (Hindi), or kopi (Indonesian), enjoy your brew!