Creativity is inside each and every one of us. And although science has proven that a creative outlook can make us happier and healthier, sometimes we just aren’t feeling up to it. There’s no one way to be creative. Take a look at some of our tips and make it a goal to give one a shot today!
- Follow your own path.
- Don’t overthink it, just begin.
- Be curious in your daily life.
- Explore. Practice. Discover through trial and error.
- Take breaks.
- Always seek feedback.
- Enjoy the process, give yourself time to play.
- Create an inspiration board.
- Make lists. Write down ideas. Don’t let a single one get away.
- Challenge yourself.
- Surround yourself with creative and positive people.
Have the confidence to question, observe the problems, accept that you don’t know everything, be mindful of how you think, be curious enough to explore, have a resourceful attitude, expend the energy to tinker, and take action on your passion.