Congratulations on being accepted to our affiliate program! Bookmark this page so you have easy access to all the content you’ll need to make a difference and make a profit by sharing our eco-friendly handcrafted styles.
You’ll find your unique affiliate link in your welcome email. This is the link you can shop from yourself and the link you should share with followers on social media. It’s important that you don’t change this link in any way or else our system won’t know to credit you for the sale.
We’d love to welcome you to our official Affiliate Facebook Group—please join and introduce yourself! This is where you can find updates on exclusive affiliate promotions, freebies, discounts, and join in the conversation with other affiliates.
I Thought of You began in 2014 when our founder met a hard-working woman in Indonesia living on less than $2 per day. Our fashion brand for good has grown to now partner with hundreds of makers in 9 countries. Learn about our makers and see the impact your partnership is making.
Did you know that when a woman is lifted out of poverty she takes an average of 3 people with her? We’re a woman-owned brand on a mission to do good and your partnership with us has a direct impact on people in developing countries.
TRACK YOUR SALES
When you spread the word about our brand you’re doing your part to empower women in at-risk communities, women who couldn’t afford to otherwise feed their kids, and women at risk of falling victim to trafficking.
Login to your sales dashboard to see the orders you’ll earn commission on, refer to your welcome email for your login credentials. We recommend watching the short tutorial below to understand how to use your dashboard. You’ll receive your payment on the 5th of each month for the previous month’s orders.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE, MAKE A PROFIT
Every order transforms lives by providing income for women in developing countries. Here are some tips to get you started:
- You should post about our brand and products at least 5 times per month on your own Facebook and Instagram profiles, be sure to tag us too so we know you’re active! Content should be a mix of your own photos, posts shared from our Facebook Page, and graphics or photos saved from our Affiliate Group.
- Post products on marketplace or selling boards and explain how our Fair Trade mission makes a difference.
- Message 3 friends a link to take a look at a style you think they would love.
- Are there any gift giving occasions coming up? Think holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Make posts and send personal messages so customers remember to shop with you!
- Do a live unboxing video of products. Our seasonal Affiliate Bundles is a big perk you should take advantage of for this and to learn more about the natural materials used to handcraft our styles.
- Take lots of selfies (or have a friend help you get the perfect shots). Customers love when your posts show your own personality so make sure your photos are light and bright to show off your accessories.